Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Whatever YAYA :)

Whatever yaya talaga

I LOVE THIS LINE FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO REALLY IRRITATES MY NERVES :)

ahaha really love it. I lurve all my friends who surrounds me :)The best talaga kayo.

I miss my HS friends :)

and for my superfriends at college it as so nice to meet you guys :)

Your one of the best things that haappened in my college days scratch the nerve breaking peeps :)

ahaha. Basta keep going may kanya kanya na tayong buhay kolehiyo ;)

ang sarap ng feeling na at home ka sa taong kasamamo nawala kang iniisip nabad about it coz they are TRUE :)

so guys! thanks for the very nice company you gave me :)

the best kayo sa mga last ng the best kasi walang mga arte :)

ahehehe kaya for those nerve breakers whatever yaya :)

ahaha Love it :)

bru: asan ang pinipig crunch??? ahahaha :P

No comments: