Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

*We LOVE Adventures :)

I can believe it! OMG! I can imagine myself being with dada the rest of the day :)
I'm so happy and overwhelmed.. because of the ADVENTURES that we gone through this past few days :) OMG! OMG! talaga! ahaha grabe maka react anu!

SATURDAY

I have a practice for the anniversary of MCD that morning so I tried to wake up hooney but he woke up by 8am ahaha then be ready na :) There he fetched me by 10am sabi ko sa kanya "DADA I'M LATE NA NOH! ahaha :) there when we hit the churchwala paang practice huhuhu ayun medyo naiinis ang dada kasi minadali ko pa sabi kasi ni mai meron daw eh SORRY NA HA??? ahahaha. There I have plans to meet up my friend by 1pm pero she cant make it because of her busy sched:) There we met her at Robson mcdo :) ayaw ng dada dun kaya jollibee kame ahaha "magchihismisan lang kayo eh" by wili ahaha ganun talga dada noh there while I'm busy chitchatting with my friend si dada naggala gala muna ahaha. Then he picked me up sa netopia :) There I bid bgoobye to patty :) Then we hit SM booksale to find the book that he wants to read. Zombie Survival Guide by Brooks. Sohorry hooney out of stock :P ahaha There then strolling and strolling. Until someone called my name. AYUN from above. its not a plane. not a bird it's ate mel and kuya rich ahaha usap muna. then ayun uwi na kami sa house namin pero while on the road napagisip isip ko wla kaming tatambayan sa house ahaha :P balik sm kami.

HOY ang GAS! kamusta naman noh! there ikot kami sM until we finally landed at GONUTS ahaha our second home :) ahaha there kulitan ng kulitanang cute ng dada pg inaantok ahaha there. ubos oras at uwi na sa house namin di pala sasabay ang mga tao dito ayun.Compshop first to print pictures for my dad :) then diretso na kami sa condo :) ahaha there ang saya despedida kasi ng tito ko cause he is leaving for america. Daming babies :) yehey :) ahaha ang saya talaga :)grabe then si dada at home naman welcome sya ng family namin :) ahaha lalo si jai ahaha :P

there dada need to go na kasi may practice pa :)

thaNks HOONEY!!! LOVE YOU

No comments: