Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

*Finally Got a Time for This :)

Well..... Finally I got a time for my beloved BLOG :0 and Blog readers :) ahaha.

Okie here's a quick recap of the events that happened last week and this week :)

SATURDAY NIGHT: Went to ana's place with my honey and friends. Really had fun Happy birthday ana! thanks for the dinner that we had i love the pasta and vegies. Went home by 11pm:)

SUNDAY: Got So SICK :( I didn't attend the church. Dada picked me up to buy food for me and my mom. He joined me for lunch here at home. I ate chicken nuggets my favorite :)

MONDAY: No classes due to NINOY AQUINO's DAY so went to church for our dance practice had lunch with dada at wham burger he's just wearing pambahay that time :) weei ahaha There shopped at NBS and I feel sad.Coz dada dont want to watch movie with me eh trip ko pa naman un :(

TUESDAY: School.Math.Bm.Lahat na :( went home early....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA JOSEPH :P


TODAY: NO CLASS DUE TO TYPOON KAREN :) ahaha pero I cried today huhu

Sana tomorrow no class pa din ehehehe :)

bye :0 need to eat na :P

No comments: