Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Anniversary :)

hey.hey.hey it's my blog's anniversary :) hoooray!


It's been a year since the first time I posted my first blog. I'm so excited. OMG! ahaha I can't decide what to post. what story I'm about to tell. What photos to share.. ahaha There August 23rd of 2007 and now one year na! :) Would you believed it na maintain ko siya :) To think that I can't even complete my own diary :) ahaha. There everything changed. Things went wrong and went well. People changed from my blog :) Some of them leaved me and some of them stayed :0 and I don't care for those people who leaved ahaha I have my own business. Mean girl attack ahaha see there's the changes. I learned how to fight for my right :) Hey some of them kasi below the belt na :) kung dati martir ako ngayo hindi na no!! ahaha


CHANGES:


-FRIENDS around me :) and I LOVE THEM :)

-Jose Alvin Inigo Peralta cameto our LIVES

-I'm back at school finally :)

-Became Tita :)

-I tried working in a call center as CSR (customer service representative)

-I found the right people to hang around :)

-I met the whole RONO FAMILY :)

-I hit RONO's CRIB :)

-Rebonded my HAIR :) thanks HLS :)

-I fought for my RIGHTS :)

-Reunited with BATCH 06 of DGS

-Happy moment with dada

-Subic escapades :)

-Got tan from beach

-A very nice family reunion during Christmas celebration:)

-Tita len. Tito greg and pao went home at the Philippines :)

-Also ate shari and kuya pudi.

-I'm 19! aahaha :)

-OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED BY MY FAMILY.

-My family loves dada :)

-Buking na kami :0 ahahaha

-Watched many movies :)

-Tried a lot a restau and fastfoods.

-Lots of lots of adventure :)

-Gimiks with friends :)

-Disco FEVER

-Uploaded thousands of photos ahahaha :)

-MULTIPLY: irize.multiply.com

-Saw the real color of people who surrounds me haha

-Meet new friends :)

-hanged out with my LAMERA girls sratch the SMARKS :)

-BRU ANGELS was borned.

-Tried ice skating with angels ahaha:)

-Have my OWN NOTEBOOK :) TECHY :)

-Kuya denny leaved for Abudabi

-Shared Ideas.

-Attended school events :))

-Swimmings.Events.happennings and a lot of more :)


whooooopie :) ng dami nangyari for that year hahaha there I hope this new year for my blog will be more colorful and life inspiring tales. I hope some of my post can be a life changing not only in my part but also to my blog readers (awww) ahehehe. Thanks for reading my blogs :) I hope you'll still read this crazy-life changing-inspiring blogspot ahaha :P natawa naman ako dun :) I'll promise to help lot of people who needs ideas about life ahahaha ang korny ko :P


ONE YEAR OF LOVING.LIVING. INSPIRING. CHANGING. FUNNY TALES of my LIFE :)


with love,


MAURICIA

--Blog writer :)


No comments: