Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

*Oh My JULY :)

here we go.. July,July,July I love this JULY :p

-Schooling is half COOL half TOXIC :P

-Quizzes poured each day :P darn!

-Teddy's first Beeday :p One year na!

-UAAP OPENING season 71. great job by UP :p watch together with friends

-Happy 19th months to us :p

-Oso's 1st Beeday :p

-YF with MCD family! watched “FACING THE GIANTS” great movie :p

-Baaaad Libririan ang OA! such a beyatch

-SUSPENDED :p hang out with my baby and enah @ Brownies unlimited :p

-Ewoods with sis cole :p

-Rode the LRT ako lang mag isa :P

-Bought my new LAPPYTOP:p

-NAME OF MY LAPPYTOP: TECHY :p

-Laptop Mania :P

-LOVE LOVE LOVE awwwww

-Prof got mad at our class :p

-DGC week LOTS OF ALBUM

-Baby Fever with the twins and my nephew :p

-NERDY WEEK STARTED

-NO SLEEP! darn!

No comments: