Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

*Sweet For My Sweet :)

I still have one more exam scheduled this afternoon hay!!! Take note math pa yun ah.
kina sad coz my friends will watch the game mamaya at araneta while me taking the exam huhu unfair Sir Gabs can we watch the game???? please ahahaha.

anyways,

tomorrow is our barkada's night again for the second time 8-8-8 wow! last year kasi 7-7-7 ehehe ngayon new friends na mga kajoin without the OTHERS phew ahaha :P basta ang nauna sa 8-8-8 ay kami alam ng karamihan yan check mo pa sa multiply schedule ko :P Okie dami kong dala tomorrow ayos ahaha :P jobelle pahiram ng dorm niyo ah??? ahaha :P

okie need to byebye now :)

coffee time :)

updates :)

p.s. kaya sweet for my sweet :) kasi i'll be baking a cake for dada next week :)
ssssh wag maingay ahahahaha

No comments: