Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

*Sneeeeeze Haaaachooo :(

I need my medicine. I'm sick. These past few days it rained so hard that's why I got so sick coz naulanan talga ako ung tipong Basang sisiw kami. Last Tuesday yun Grabe ang rain ayan paawat. It took an hour kami sa strooling at ESPANYA. It' slike boating at the pacific ocean I SAW NEMO :) ahahaha kulit. We are four in the car Wili, Christian and Rodney pambihirang ulan yun talaga :) ehehe We leaved at 6pm and home by 9pm how's that parang province pinuntahan namin Out of town??? ahahaha.

Yesterday was a scheduled day for B.A.G.A-flame???? ahaha nope itsBusiness Administration General Assembly. It was a blast :) not because of the performers but the people around me ahaha :) kaw ba naman pagitnaan ng mg aning eh ahaha :P They keep on shouting"WHITE BOARD" ahaha lalo si Janer ahaha nagwawala na Then Barbz and last but the super energetic of that moment si Roms ahaha :p grabe dumudulas ako sa upuan ko sa kahihiyan ahaha

Until the players came ay pambihira nagwala ang mga tao ahaha :P nawala ang pagkatamlay ahehehe :)

okie there went home with hubby

p.s. New cut ulit ang asawa ko :) ahaha POGEEE :P
another p.s. I'll be meeting up with hooney. we were invited at Ana's birthday dinner/inuman daw :P okie :)

mwah

love.love

cease fire na me :P

No comments: