Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

*Pink Cellphone :)

Good morning.

weei! just woke up and may lappytop agad inatupag :)


I'm just thing..What are the things stored for me today??? hmm??
I hope it's be so cool ahaha :) Well I have four classes today PE and 3 academics;)
I'll be riding a trike and fx again! ahaha coz I thinks it's been a month since the last time I rode a trike ahaha. Because dada would always pick me up and drop me here at home ahaha DOOR TO DOOR nga diba??? He'll be doing something kasi eh kaya ganun ahehehe :) Sweet baby :) Napakaresponsible unlike the others "PAKITANG TAO!" ahaha ehem! Kunwari he's mabait di pala I met a lot of guy like that napaka EERRRRRRRR!!!! aaha what a term "napaka-EEERRR" Papasikatin ko nga un sa school ahaha :)

LOVEIT :)

Okie need to take a bath na :)

oh I forgot kaya pink cellphone kasi bago na ang housing ng Bonggang bonggang 1100 na phone ko ahaha PINK :) with PINK casing :)

ang GURLIE KIKAY :)

No comments: