Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sugariffic Experience by Barenaked Body Sugaring Salon


Beach, sand, surf, swimsuit, sun and fun but theres one word for all of these:



Best season ever, time to chill, stay away from stress and time to pamper myself!

Right on time, I was invited for a sugaring salon event by



Honestly, I never tried services like this and I have no idea what to expect so, I browse the net and what I read, its a hair removal salon, perfect for summer. I know girls are now preparing to hit the beach and wear their sexy swimsuit and I know waxing is one on their preparation list for sure. But I found "Sugaring" more interesting than waxing coz according to them, it is less painful. hmmm its for me to find out! I was so excited to try this sugaring salon. One excited newbie!

Last Saturday, I went to Barenaked Sugaring Salon, Katipunan branch at Xanland Place (just infront of Ateneo). I recieved a warm welcome from the lovely owners and to make it a little more special with a cherry on top, I found this banner hanging at the door. Thank you!


Miss Tsin asked me what services would I want to try, I chose, eyebrow shaping. They assist me on my room but before we start, I took a tour around the salon. Take a peek!

Classy interior, relaxing ambiance and a perfect place for pampering.
Simple and chic salon, loved it! :)







I'm so excited and yet little bit nervous because when my friends told me their experience with waxing, it was painful, they don't want to do it again and a bit pricey.

During my eyebrow shaping, they started removing my make up, applied toner and ready now for sugaring! I've tried threading my eyebrow before and guess what, my eyes were like crying a river during the threading. No more threading again!

Some of the bloggers tried upper lip sugaring, arm pit sugaring, bikini and the famous Brazilian. But I'm not ready for this (Brazilian), I'm good with eyebrows shaping. 
Maybe, I'll try it next time. Need more guts for Brazilian, hahaha!



The sugar paste was edible according to Miss Irene, they gave us sample to taste it.
Its like caramel and I have almost eaten a spoon of it! hahaha!  
    

Barenaked has its very unique technique for their hair removal services.
Natural way and organic materials. 
 No chemicals and 100% natural!
and what I like about sugaring, it exfoliates dead skin and its true, less painful.
I'm glad I've tried sugaring first before waxing
coz there's no way of switching sugaring to waxing 



The staff were very accomodating and friendly.
Very informative and they really know what they are doing.
Good job guys!

Say hello to my eyebrow fairy godmother! :)

   

Tadaaaa! Look at my lovely eyebrows. Better than before!


The lovely owners of Barenaked with co-blogger Kax (lifestylemanila)
I had a great time sharing thoughts with Miss Tsin, Miss Irene and with the bloggers.



Thank you Barenaked Body Sugaring Salon for this sugariffic experience.
(other services: body massage and body scrub treatment)


Check their site and page: (click the photos)  

http://www.barenaked-sugaring.com
Website: http://www.barenaked-sugaring.com/

http://www.barenaked-sugaring.com/
Facebook: Barenaked Body Sugaring Salon

Twitter: @BN_Sugaring



Location and Contact number:

 Unit 106, Xanland Place, 323 Katipunan Ave, Loyola Heights, Quezon City

966-1109


Visit them and try their sugariffic services!














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Hope to see you again :) Thanks for this awesome post! Happy Summer!

Mauii Perry said...

you're welcome! thanks for the sugariffic experience! definitely be back! :)

Anonymous said...

love sugaring at barenaked!