Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

*Stupidity ATTACK!*

What a day. It rains so hard. How can I make it up to you???—SHOPPING??? Heehee Tell me why??? Okay I have two news for you. GOOD and BAD. Okay let me share the first one.

BAD NEWS:

Okay here’s the stupid story. My mom asked me to print out all the last photos that I had during my brother’s last days at Manila. She gave me 200 bucks for the rentals and printing. I put the money in my skirt’s pocket inside in my pucca purse included my card reader. Then dada and I met at SM then we watched “speed racer” and ate lunch at food court- CHICKEN COMPANY. He noticed that I’m still holding purse so he told me to put it inside my bag. Then after we ate our food went to netopia for photo printing. Towards strolling took photos. Then rented a pc to copy all the photos. Logout then went to the cashier then cost of 10 petot. Naku I’m looking for my wallet pero wala!!! Huhu DAMN where is my purse!!!!!. I started panicking!! I really dun no what to do. We don’t have enough left money. Dada started to get mad. DAMN!!! MY PURSE!!! I went back to my pc cubicle its still not in there. Dada is really mad! GOD I really dunno how to react I’m still in a bit of a shock! I kept my mouth zipped ;( Random thoughts came out from my mind. DADA is really mad at me. My MOM gonna freak out! So there. It’s GONE! Poor me. I had a little argument with da. I really felt so bad about it. I saw hubby sitting at the at mall’s entrance stairs. STUPID MAU!!! L

-okay enough with the drama… here’s another drama :O

GOOD NEWS:

After I went home. Dada texted me “Mame paloadan kita mamaya. Di mo ako aawayin diba? Promise mo yan sa akin” There dada said sorry coz imbis na comfort binigay niya he got mad pa yun ang sweet he said sorry . He told me that he’s gonna take good care of me na daw. (ASUS!!!) hahaha natouch naman ako dun hehehe okay na hehehe
.
.
.
.
-I didnt leave the house. Got stucked on it hehehe :) My dad is at Bulacan. My mom do the laundry. Jai is sleeping. I had FAT MONK and cheese stick for breakfast yummmy :)
-Watched am-idol. COOK nailed it! whoooh.
-Game MODE: MARIO cart gameboy sp ahaha pati pambata pinatulan hehehe
-UNLITXT20 send to 2870. unlimited text for hubby for his UNLILOVE hehehe KORNY!
-Devotion verse: MATTHEW 7.8. INSPIRING
-Uploaded new album in multiply.
-Got one friendster request: pauline toledo.
-Got to met tito jaime and princess my couz. She looks like an arabian princess COOL
-Chibby baby texted me. Talked about his past si TOOOOT hehehe :)
-HUNNY BUNNY and CHIBBY BABY guess who???
-CELTICS won from DETROIT amp... DAMN tuwang tuwa si pugo!

No comments: