Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

*Must Have-s Cool Stuff For Summer!*

Saturday? swimming day for us weeei! This is it hehehe. Well planned halos wala nang pinag uusapan kundi un hehehe :) Then there It's 10:28 in the morning. I haven't eat anything yet hehe (bat nasa compshop ka na???) hehehe. My dad is out. Same with jai and his mom. My brother dear naman ung isa nasa work while ung isa punta sa mother in law nya hehehe Then my mom nag rest ata I don't know hehehe. Homebuddy ako ngaun coz lahat sila aalis BAAAAD! iwan ako kasi daw naglakwatsa na me hmp! Then there I need to pack my things later.

MUST HAVE-S!
  1. Shades- 3 cool shades lalo ang mga bee shades ko hehehe :)
  2. MP3- oops I need to buy a battery and need to download 2 songs.
  3. Kikay kit- la lang for display I'm not using it eh hehehe
  4. Bathie kit- oops need to buy conditioner pa pala hehehe creamsilk pink! hehehe :)
  5. Cellphones and charger- text text wer na u??? d2 na me? eiw! hehehe
  6. Journal-Devotion
  7. Wallet- I need cash you know!
  8. Swimming outfits hehehe

FOODS!---snacks and sodas need to prepare.

LUNCHIE--- I need to cook the patties tomorrow morning! arrrg! dame ko gagawin huhuhu

FLOATERS????- hahaha not anymore hehehe...

*Okies enough with the chitchat need to go na!

BrbÜ

No comments: