Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

*A Day After Tomorrow*


What a horrifying experience that me and my family encountered the other day. I'm still in a bit of a shock GRABE YUN! I'm really thankful that we are safe. UBER yung nangyare na yun. Okay here's some sight of what we experienced.


It was late afternoon. Thunder and lightning started to roar. The rain started to fall. I never expected anything worst than my hair will be wet hehehe :) I was sitting at my table when unexpected wind came there the rain started to spread all over the play. It's just like the wind and the rain is fighting. I never thought that these things will be worst than taht one. Until I saw a huge whirl of wind and rain. My dad told himself "IBA NA TOH HA" Until it was coming towards us. I started shouting waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Then I ran grabe hinahabol. Nakidaan sa house namin tumagos sa garage grabe!!!!
*I really thank GOd that me and my family were safe :) Bute na lang UMAGA hindi GABI thanks be to GOD.
*Uber basa ng house buong house tsk CLEANING TIME!

No comments: