Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

*A minute of my T♥L♥C♥*



"Im in the best SHAPE of my life coz I got my BABYCAKE"--MAME




I made this special entry for my man, baby, hubby, duey, chibby baby or should I make it short?? hehehe To be more specific the BEST EVER GREATEST POGI OF THE WWW-- (WHOLE WIDE WORLD). hehe




I wanna thank him for all the kindness, care, respect and LOVE that he gave me everyday :)




Hoooney give me ur best shots :)

*Wili SINIGANG!*

*His FUNNY side*

*BIKINGAN SECTION*(di alam ito ng dada)

alam mo ba ha.......

  1. When dada makes lambing to me. He always utter the expression "EH" Like-"MAME BILI KA NA NG POPCORN GUTOM NA ME EH. UBER LOVE YOU EH" hehehe kulits. :)
  2. When dada gets mad. He is starting to speak staright english hehehe. ang lupet nyan mag english heheh. NOSEBLEED hehehe :) It's just like you are watching a foreign movie hehe :) Pabonggahan ng english hehehe :)
  3. Dada corrects my pronounciation of brands and labels hehehe. One time I miss pronounce the milk's name of my nephew. "ENFALAC" I mispronounced it instead "AN" I pronounced it as "EN". He is smart in things like that.
  4. Dada eats fastly when we were together but at home he tooks 2 hours before he could finish a meal. DIFFERENCE? bebe???
  5. When dada wants to ralk to me via sms iisang text lang nigagawa nyan hehehe ganito "MAME, MWAH" un ganun lang hehehe.
  6. Call of endearment?? we have a millions of those hehehe :) the best pa din ang MAME-DADA. eto ang pamatay heheh "BABE" hehehe
  7. Dada's trip at the mall. While strolling there are promo girl who gives fliers. kukuha sya nun at iipit niya lahat sa mga books ko ang bad ngaun napupuno ang libro ko ng trash bad!
  8. Dada loves MANGO juice but ayaw ko nun hehehe
  9. Simple yet sooooo Good lookine debonair hehehe thats my BASSIST MAN
  10. Dada always pick me up at school pagabsent siya hehehe From north F to Ue punta yan to pick me up at Dunkin tas uwi na kmi wala pang 5 minutes alis agad hehehe :p sweet
  11. Dada dont like to pose at the cam huhuhu pero napapilit ko sya hehehe ;p
  12. Dada loves spicy FOOD sobra. One time he dared me to eat pizza with hot sauce on it grabe ang anghang uber umapaw ang ice tea sa mouth ko hehehe ;p
  13. Dada can eat three premium doughnuts at GONUTS. WHAT AN APPETITE DEAR!
  14. Dada cant eat a meal without extra rice hehehe :)
  15. Sobra bumanat ang hubby like one time nahuhulog ako sa chair ko ayun sabay banat ng "AH MAME UR FALLING FOR ME AH" hehehe uyyy kilig

LASTLY, dada waited an ordinary girl ehem hehehe for three years without an assurance of relationship. awww....


* I will love you for the rest of my life.. :)

No comments: