Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*Back Pay!*

I'm done typing my brother's authorization letter for his back pay hehehe :) I'll be using this to get his pay check! yey MONEY MONEY MONEY! :) yoh my man eastwood baby...

(the letter)

May 14, 2008


To: Accounting Department, Link2Support


This letter gives the authorization to Maurize A. Peralta, which is my sister, legal age, to get for whatever left on my last pay check on this company. Attached in this letter are my two valid ids’ (SSS id, TIN id) which will serve as my identification.

I’ve already cleared and submitted all of my requirements in order to get the said pay check. The reason why I cannot get it personally is because I am already at Dubai,UAE by this time. Thank you for your cooperation. God speed to your company.


Sincerely yours,

Mr. Deney A. De Guzman



...Dada is still sleeping at this moment mamaya ko na gagambalain bad wifey! hehehe
...We have a visitor right now.
...Yipee tomorrow Movie date plus Grocery day for us for Saturday SWIMMING!
...I need to go home na my uncle texted me...
...I need to do something...
..BLOG, see later at my bro' PSP Ü


Love,

MAURICIA!Ü

No comments: