Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

*I Could Not Ask For More :)*


Overjoyed :)

soo happy day I never expected that this day turned out to be closely "PERFECT" hehehe only one scenario turned out to be so bad yong mismong pinakay ko sa Eastwood tsk. Anyway, I really enjoyed the rest of the day hehe. I was planning to blog this entry by "BRIDGET JONES DIARY" style but hindi ko natuloy tuloy the rest of the day coz I've been so busy taking good care of dada hehehe :) Super pasyal hehehe :) Then okay here's the story.....

I woke up about 6am ang alarm ko ksi nag alarm ng pagkaagaaga thats my mom ;p hehehe Then I prepared my things and be ready for the gala for today :) I texted dada to wake up na hehehe Ayun he is taking a bath na pala. Hair done :) OOoohhh LOVELY! Wore my skinny jeans that my lovey really loved it then a yellow bake back tee hehehe :) paired with my silvery havs and my hubby's jacket hehe. Dada and I texted before we both leaved our house hehe :) by 8:30 I road the trike and hit the road. While walking at the road of MSTOP. Kuya rollie ( previous FX barker) saw me and tolr me "wow kala ko kung sino ung nakashades Ikaw lang pala heheh dapat di mo tinggal then I laughed and wili saw me. He wore his stripe polo and jeans and his beach slipper hehehe :) Then went to then bus terminal and have a cozy ride to PHILCOA hehehe. Then sweet talked and laughter filled the whole trip :) weeei Then called a cab and on our way to eastwood baby. Dada and manong driver talked about the price hike in GASOLINE okay enough with the commercial thingy hehe.


*Arrived @ techno plaza one for my bro's seperation issue. I went to the office then there I didn't get what I want. My bro's check is not yet ready to be issue TSK! bad! I called several times and no one in answering my call until now I dropped by in there office I didn't get anything! damn! okay there I left dada @ FITNESS first but I saw him at COFFEE HUB. Ordered coffee and sandwich coz he thought I'll be taking too much time but I didn't hmmm. bad accounting . Then strolled the place and finally landed at HEAVEN AND EGGS. weeei STARVING! HUNGRY MOUTH hehehe. Ordered four seasons pancake. Seated at the same place that me,my sis in law and brother a year ago hehehe :) Then ate a lot its like a huge feast hehehe :)Then there after we ate our meal dada played psp while me taking pictures. then stayed there for an hour. Strolled around the place didn't know the path that we are taking through hehehe :) basta pasok kame sa kung saan hehehe. Then we headed to STARBUCKS. there hangout with my frappes and dada's drip hehehe. There having quality time until. I put my letter at dada's bag but he noticed that I hide something in his bag hehehe :) There agawan kami ng bag until ayun na nakita na niya. he saw my card :0











read. read.read.






There after hanging out at bucks went to the mall and look nothing hehehe decided to go to GATEWAY hehehe :) There arriving at the mall I'm thinking kung anu magagwa dun hayun wla kaming napala heheh ikot lang walang kwenta heheh ride a cab again TRINOMA naman heheh kasi daw home court namin un hehehe :) There strolled around the mall mas like kasi namin ung aura dun eh mas at home hehehe :) Stayed at FUZION kasi uber sakit na ng paa ko hehehe Then there ordered Strawberry teaser and Mango for hunny then played psp. Saw nacua wala lang hehehe .




Strolled the mall. ten times hehehe :)



Until we hit PIZZA HUT for lunch grabe linibot muna bago kumain buti kung shopping diba??? hehehe. Then I ate bbq ribs and buffalo wing for hunny. hehehe hay busog talaga heheh then went home by Fx. Nakasleep ako sa ride while ang dada inaalalayan ung head ko tsaka pag nalalaglag yung kamay ko hawak niya heheh. I was half asleep di alm ng dada pinakikiramdaman ko lang sya hehehe :)


Sm ala lang hehehe :) nag libot.

Robson there decided to watch INDIANA JONES gusto kasi ni dada but mga 1 hour ko lang napanuod or 40 mins ta kasi uuwi na me. Bought pizza for fam while dada stayed at the movie house. heheh hit the house and pagod hehehehe :)


For more photos: http://irize.multiply.com/photos/album/299

HAPPY.LOVE.DADA

No comments: