Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

*She....*


she carried me in her womb for nine months...
she gave everything she got...
she offered her life for me..
she gave me lessons in life..

who she is???
my mother!...



*trivias*
  1. My mom is an OC (obsess compulsive) uber yan
  2. My mom takes a bath in about 3 hours.
  3. My mom is not fun of cooking but I REALLY LOVE her SINIGANG.
  4. My mom folds our clothes with the use of a RULER (sukat na sukat yan)
  5. My mom's fashion it should be combi of color. (terno)
  6. My mom loves to shout hehehe!
  7. My mom loves eating midnight snack naku nagpapabili pa yan with matching ICE TEA!
  8. My mom loves dark chocolate.
  9. My mom loves wearing fashionable clothes
  10. My mom loves me sooooo much! (only girl eh) hehehe

Thats my mom... one of a kind!Ü

love you mom!

No comments: