Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

*Rainy Summer Trip of 06*


Okies here's the non stop story for this much awaited batch swimming every year :)


PLAN:

*meet up at mstop 7am.
*dada would pick me up.
*enah's jeep for the ride.
*contributions for the ride and cottage
*need to be home aerly for my bro's despidida
*share foods for everybody
*be with enah most of the time.
*lastly, enjoy the whole day..

My dearest mother woke me up by 4:30 cmon! magluto na daw ako ng pack lunch namin house that??? hehehe :) Then, prepare stuffs for the swim yey! it's raining cats and dogs! wow for the third time bumabagyo pagswimming day namin VERY BLESSED hehehe :0 Then I blow dry my hair then texted enah coz dada won't able to pick me up :( I had a little arguement with my hubby :( I feel so bad. Then enah came to the rescue punta na daw kame then there at mstop andun nasa sila waited for some other guys then there alis na :) Mabilis lang ang biyahe :) okay naman we are safe. Sila dada susunod na lang daw.

Ate our lunch first uber gutom kamig lahat then some of us jumped in the pool while us chitchats and picture ahehehe :0 Talked to mic took photos and snaps with them until ana came na hehehe :0 then sumujnod ang dada andun sila. Dada drove the car wow. elibs ako heheh :0 Then there hug agad pinarada sa akin kasi he knows I felt really bad coz I expected things from him. Then ayun swimming galore until hapon nagkulitan at tawanan went to a race with mark hehehe. Then dyesabel ba naman ang tawag sa akin hehhe :0 kulitsness. Then ayun nag slide sila at kung anu anu pa ang ginawa hehehe :p

Then natapos ang swim ung tipong naninigas na kami sa lamig after I change clothes dada and I bought Siopao gutom na talaga ako hehehe :P there went seperate ways kami nila wili sa car kasi nipilit nila me with hyis friends sila enah sa jeep :o Then hinatid nila me sa house then despidida na ni kuya :(

I cant belive si wili ang nag drive uber elibs sweet looover pa hehe :)

So blessed to have a man like him.

*next ulit guys!
*pics sooon loloko ang net eh :(

No comments: