Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

#OOTD


Wake up, take a bath, dress up, make up and off to work
my everyday routine, plus this hashtag #OOTD
#OOTD - (Outfit of the Day)

Most of my picture was taken infront of the mirror
Instant fashion blogging!
I'm not into fashion blogging like the other bloggers,
 but I really loving sharing how I mix and match my clothes.

some of my works:

Blue X Jeans
During our company's event at SM Aura, IATEX 2013. 
We are one of the exhibitor.
Blazer, Sm Classics - Dress, Mossimo - Shoes - Otto

Sunny Color x Free
Day out coz it's my rest day!
Top , Forever 21 - Shorts, Bugis Bazaar - Bag, Hongkong Night Market - Watch, Tomato - Flipflops, Havaianas

Pastel Overload
One sweet day at the office! I was suppose to attend an opening of a boutique 
but due to my workloads. awww I wasn't able to attend.

Dress as Peplum, SM Redhead - Skirt, Forever 21 


Princess Sarah
For all the 90's kids out there, do you remember Princess Sarah "ang munting prinsesa"?
My dress looks like one of her dress. haha!
Close neck, ruffled front and long sleeves! hahaha!

Dress, Forever 21

Scarf All the Way
I am fond of wearing a scarf with my office outfit.
here's one of my mix and match style!
Plus I love Braids! :)

Scarf, Warehaus - Blazer, Forever 21 - Watch, Tomato - Iphone Cover, Gift from Miss Jessica


Preppy Kolehiyala
I miss my college outfit so for my Saturday training,
I wore my comfy clothes plus one of my favorite bag, Satchel 

Top , Penshoppe - Bag and Arm candy, Closet Queen - Watch, Timex

Braids
I'm loving this hairstyle, this was made by my cousin!
Perfect for my girl outfit.
Enchanced by my studded haeadband. 


With or Without
Lately, I really need to wear my eyeglasses.
I experienced frequent headache.
I'm not sure if it is my glasses.
So no choice but to where it! Fine!



Pastel Posh
Pastel for my nails.
Pretty and Posh


So there you go.
More #OOTD to come! :)


No comments: