Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

My Bag + Everything Nice :)

It's my first time to share my stuff inside my bag.
here's a quick post for my kikay goodies!


I don't wear make up at all, but when I started working, sometimes I need too.
I just wear lipstick, lipgloss, foundation and liquid eyeliner.
Thanks BDJ for my Skinwhite and Vitress!
My Skinwhite face powder works for me, perfect for my busy schedule.
Vitress help my shiny hair stays longer

Lipgloss (Sephora) - Foundation (Simply Pretty, Avon) - Hair Gloss (Vitress)
- Lipstick (Simply Pretty, Avon) - Perfume (Mossimo) - Face cream Powder (Skin White)

with baby oil and vick vapor rub hahaha!
 I can't leave my house without my sunnies. 2 pairs, always inside my bag hehe!
(brown and black)

Brown sunnies (Everyday Couture) - Black Sunnies (SunniesByCharlie)
Wet and dry tissue, as always!



As you all know, I'm collecting planners,
and for my daily basis, 
I'm using my Belle De Jour power planner for my personal use.
BDJ planner is really helpful, with the sections inside the planner.
It helps me make my schedule and task well organized.
and Starbucks planner for my work related schedules.
"Save/Do" notebook for my everyday "things to do".
Well, be organized!  

Starbucks planner 2013 - Belle De Jour Power Planner 2013 - Save/DO Forget me not
Four purse with four purpose:
1. Iphone purse
2. Money wallet
3. Pen Holder
4. Gift certificate keeper


Another bag for my baby, Clix (my EPL1 Olympus camera) plus my two babies (2 lens)
Thanks Roxy for my Forever 21 bag, make up kit turned to a camera bag!
Thanks Tita Len for my Camera Strap, handmade by my tita! (Lennikins Craft)

Bag (Forever 21) - Camera Strap (Lennikins Craft, USA)



you saw mine, can I see yours? :)

Goodnight!
back to work tomorrow!



No comments: