Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

BDJ Passion Series: Work Your Way To The Top!

Last Saturday, a fun-filled day with Bellas!
Belle De Jour Power Planner hosted another rendezvous.
Another day of blessings pouring! hahaha!



The event was held at SM event center.


BDJ AVP, Oh saw my picture here!


My friendly bellas: Kax and Chona! 
I did my hairstyle! preppy looks :)


A korean make-up was introduced to the bellas, Too Cool For School!
Interesting set of make up and cute packaging
It's a girl thing!


Thank you for the samples!



The event was hosted by UE's former sidecourt reporter and now a dj at mellow,
Miss Tracy Abad, very cool and friendly!


First speaker:
Stay on the beat with Miss Donna Miranda
Balancing Life and Work with a twisted fate of dancing shoes.
Shared her passion and point of view towards life.


Second Speaker:
This is one of the reason why I really love to join this rendezvous, because of PJ .
One of my favorite speaker!
Express and Impress with PJ Lanot.
He talked about communication
(speaking, gesture, signs, posture and a lot of more)
Exercises given by PJ was very helpful!
Now I can understand the difference from understanding and listening
(Tap on Pj's shoulder) saying "Manang Mana ka sa akin! hahaha!



Third Speaker:
Let's talk about fashion 
Work in style with Sidney Yap
Different pointers on picking clothes for work.
What to wear and not to wear
From top to bottom.
Thank you Sidney such a great help for my sense of style.



Speaking of style..
Ms Tracy Abad,  announced that they will be showing photos the submitted photos by the bellas. My friends and I were just teasing each other on how we look like in the picture, 
then, they saw theirs and mine, 
after a sec they flash my photo again with a caption 
" Congratulations Maurize" 
hahaha! May contest pala yun! hahaha!
 I won I won! I got a lovely dress! 
super surprise ang lola mo! 
Super thanks Belle De Jour PowerPlanner and Miss Darlyn 
and the rest of the BDJ Staff!


 I won I won! I got a lovely dress! 
super surprise ang lola mo! 
Super thanks Belle De Jour PowerPlanner and Miss Darlyn 
and the rest of the BDJ Staff!
(Thanks Mommy Joey for my pictures!)






another surprise!
every girls went home happy with gifts!
I got 500 worth of GC! perfect for my matching shoes!
 lalalalala!









also, another talk from Kiehl's Philippines, Skin Stress!

A picture with PJ Lanot, last year.


This year! hahaha!



with Miss tracy! Hello!



Thank you again, Belle De Jour Power Planner
#RedHead  #Parisian  #Goody
#DC #Blackbeauty #Kiehls #TooCoolForSchool #Physiogel
#BDJBox
many more....

Superb! Blessing pouring!




two thumbs up for the success of your event.
you never fail us to enjoy each of your rendezvous!
Thanks bellas!

Follow them on twitter and instagram: @bdjbuzz
Like them on Facebook: Belle De Jour Power Planner








No comments: