Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

20 Notes in a Rush!



Before my nap time.
I just want to share my top 20 songs on my iphone playlist. haha!
Local or International, English or Filipino, Different Genre and more choices.
Enjoy my playlist

20. OO - Up Dharma Down
19. Tadhana - Up Dharma Down



18.  Huwag Kang Matakot - Eraserheads



17. Sa Isip ko - Juris



18. One Hello - Jinky



17.  Para sa akin - Sitti



16.  Missing Pieces



15.  I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston



14. On the Top - Imagine Dragons



13. Habang Atin ang Gabi - Southborder



12. Arms of an Angel- Sarah Mclachlan



11. So Close - Jon McLaughlin



10. Next to You - Chris Brown



9. When the Last tear Drops Fall - Blaque



8. I Love You - Donna Lewis



7.The Closer I Get - MYMP



6. Love on Top - Beyonce 



5. Just my Imagination - Baby Face and Gwenyth Paltrow


4. What Matters Most - Kenny Rankin



3. All for Love - Hillsong United



2. When We Used to Run - Landon Austin




1. The Last Time - Eric Benet



This is the last time I fall in love.....
awwww... I just love singing, but okay, I'm not the Diva singer!
God gave me a gift for dancing, but I'm just wondering,
what if I was blessed with a golden voice?

haha! Naaah whatever happens,
I'm a certified Singer! (inside the bathroom nga lang haha) 



True! Guilty!
Im the one who wants to be with you....
guess who? haha!
(*wink)




No comments: