Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy 24 Years of Blessing and Happiness


Today is a gift

Tomorrow is my Birthday

Happy Kid


On the same day of Ice party, I got a chance to be with my family and friends.
Officemates, College Friends, Highschool Friends and Family.
Thank you Lord for this oppotunity.



Curls for today! Styled by me! :)


Happy Christening Baby Ice. (thats my brother!)



A real birthday Cake! 
Thank youuuuu!


My lovely officemates came!
My Isaw buddies: Neri, Jeany and Jm.
Thank you guuuys!


Then, my College friends came!
Joey, Marc, Ian, Barbz, Aprille and Joselle
Non-stop chikahan!


I miss this Bonding!



Sessionistas 






My Mare, Lala. unfortumately Enah didnt make it. saaaad


so after the party we met at starbucks with 2 pasalubong.
Triple decker and turtle pie! 
Thank You maressss!



My pretty cousins!




My siblings!



My Mom and Dad, Thanks for everything!




Birthday Fashio #OOTD



(Blazer: SM Classics, Top: Memo, Short: Forever21)

Photobooth Time!










Thank you Lord for a new chapter in my life!

 Im blessed and thankful. 

Cheers to a new year for me! 

Thank you Lord :)


No comments: