Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pause Muna, Peace Muna

History making event for the Philippines! 
We hope we can make it to guinness world records, Longest Peace Mural. 
A thousand volunteer from all walks of life came in EDSA for one reason and that is PEACE for the country. 
May God Bless The Philippines!

Lakbay para sa Kapayaan sa EDSA (Longest Peace Mural)


I'm very happy that I'm part of it, as one of the official photographer of the project. 
Thank you for giving me this opportunity!
way to go Project Edsa!
Go Green team (Jane, Joanna and Darius)
(shots from my phone)


We would like to invite you to come and join us on:
June 1, 8 and 15!
We need your helping hands!
Bayanihan for the Philippines!

I am for Peace
It's more Fun in the Philippines!
(more detailed post soon, I'm just excited to share today's history!)
I just love the message of my title, I saw this from one of the paintings on the wall.

for details please check: 


No comments: