Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

23rd. Happy, Indeed!

It's my Time to shine.


Yesterday is history. Today is a gift. Tomorrow is my Birthday. hahahaha! Happy Kid! :))





A birthday gift from Nerissa, Thank you so much! 





Birthday Bash with ate shao for our Fambam :)





Birthday cake, level up na ang cake namin :)





The birthday Celebrant :)


party at Tides, Timog
\


My "Cheers" Partner, Lalabalala :)




It my Birthday Eve :)




Inspired ang friend ko that night, hello Reenah :)





I still remember your birthday prank hahaha naiisahan niyo na naman ako! :)









Thank you so much mare for my manliligaw chocolates! :)



Overjoyed Mau and Inlove Reenah hahaha!





My Partners in crime Allard and Enah! Thank you guys! :)





My Superfriends @ my Birthday Salubong!





Excited to taste it :)





Do I look like I'm 23? hahaha :)





Last women standing. ooohlalalah!





Knock Out hahaha! 1,2,3....





Ang saya-saya namin hahaha!



BOOOOOOOO hahahaha!





Its More Fun with Tides Timog. 6am ka pa! hahaha! :))





Mom's Gift :)





Birthday breakfast from kuya denny :)






One Happy Birthday, Indeed.

23rd.Birthday Post.

Birthday Eve Celebration and countdown with Lamare and Allard.

Birthday Prank Act by Reenah and Sheila that made me smile.

Night out with friends till morning <3

Birthday celebration, 

EXTRA SPECIAL :))

Unexpected Gifts and Letters scattered on my table from Bestfriends: Roxy, 

Rose, Nerissa and Ate Mylene .

Non Stop Call-Text-FB-Chat-Twitter-Instagram-Greetings.

Thank you so much! You made my birthday extra special.

like a cherry on top of an ice cream.

Thank You Lord!

Happy 23rd Mau-Mau! :)

No comments: