Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Keep Calm and Carry Om

"Okay, I'll Join You"
my quick answer to my friend, Mae, when she asked me if I wanna join her to her yoga class and be her photographer!

Excited and Nervous!
It's my first time to attend classes for YOGA.
I've tried Zumba, Aero and the usual gym classes and this will be different.
More relaxing yet challenging with the poses to do.

I Go Beyond Yoga will be my new home for yoga.
It was located at Tomas Morato, but they also have branch at BHSC.
The place is really nice, comfy and relaxing.

For my first practice, we tried Vinyasa 2, advanced yoga compared to the regular yoga class.
We are under the class of Miss Anna Manalastas (our very cool teacher! hehe!)
She is very friendly, nice, approachable and kulit like us after class.

Here's my first Yoga Class!
Take a tour with my photos.




Thank you Mae! You're the best!



Our Vinyasa class! hello sexy girls! :)



Look how flexible they are!
Life Goal: Head Stand! We can do this Mae! hahaha!






Focus, Discipline and proper breathing is the key!
Whoooh! One day, One day!
That's our teacher, Miss Anna, helping one of her student doing the tripod pose

My yoga buddy! whoooh! :)


After class,
Happy yoga bears! 
Thanks for the ginger tea. Yum!



I wanna try, Anti Gravity Yoga!
But, I want to concentrate with regular yoga practice before try another style for yoga.
Soon.




Thank you so much Beyond Yoga!
Great experience for a newbie like me.

Girlfriends, if you wanna be fit and be relax
visit:


Location:

Timog Branch
3F Il Terrazzo, Tomas Morato Avenue corner 

Scout Madrinian St., Quezon City

Telephone Number:  921-6070 

Mobile Number:  0917-5BEYOND (0917-5239663)

Email: inquire@igobeyondyoga.com


BHSC Branch
3rd Floor, C2 Building, 7th Ave Corner 28th Street,
 Bonifacio High Street Central, Taguig City

Telephone Number: 553-3799

Mobile Number: 0917-6BYYOGA (6299642)

Email: inquire@igobeyondyoga.com


Check their site and page:  

Facebook: I Go Beyond Yoga

Twitter: @igobeyondyoga

Instagram: igobeyondyoga



and definitely, I'll be back here!




No comments: