Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

#BOOM #SigeNa - 08.19.2012

One word for this: EXCITED.
 
Not just beacause I can go out with my friends
but I'll be watching my friends on stage after 2 two years.
 
 
 
Presents....
 

It was a SUCCESS!
Congrats dre!


Amos Cafe. Very nice place. I love the interiors and aesthetic.


 
They asked me what band to support.
Of course! I'll support our band,
nakakamiss tuloy mag bass. :|
 
 
Angelo Zipagan - Guitars
Nico Zipagan - Bass
Al Apostol - Vocals/Guitars
Chi Zipagan - Drums
 








 Other bands...


 
Alodia (Pilipinas)
Alex "LeLex" Soriano - Voice/guitar
Angelo "Ganado" Narag - Bass
Gian "Oyes" Oyales - Guitar/backing vocals
Angelo " Tito Wiwi" Zipagan - Percussions


 
Duomo PH
Maria Espie Vidal - Vocals
Angelo Zipagan - Guitars
Cyril Santillan - Guitars
Kozo Lapus - Bass
Lance Abellon - Drums 
 
 
Three bands aktibo si Gelo dyan hehehe!
and many moreeeeee....
 
Here's snap recap.
Thanks Mr. Harvey Cacalda for the nice photos.




Balong, Eunice and Mau.


Friends + The Keeprights
 
a Fun Night, Indeed.
Good Job Moonlight :)
 
at dahil successful ang 1st event
may 2nd event agad
 
Catch them at Amos Cafe
on August 29, 2012
watch their gig.




 
also please like them on FACEBOOK
 
Production:
 
Band:
 

Please support them.


No comments: