Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

#HAPPYCONYODAY


This hashtags really made me laugh today. May araw pala ang mga conyo! hahahaha! :)

  1. The araw is so tirik and you're wearing varsity jacket? Ohmygosh, you're really shunga!
  2. Yaya, tara na sa Starbucks. I'll make photoshoot pa dun with my coffee e
  3. You hate me? I don't care. 'coz you're just inggit.
  4. Stop being MAARTE, you're not even maganda
  5. Let's make tusok-tusok the fishball!
  6. Yaya madumi na ang pool can you call daddy and ask him to buy mineral water para maka swim na ako
  7. Don't ever landi landi to my crush or else i wil make balibag to you on the floor
  8. Yaya, can you get my diamonds? Let's play sungka.
  9. Mama, at the corner, para! :))
  10. Yaya, let's swing by the Power Mac Center later. Feel ko mamigay ng iPad sa classmates ko tomorrow.
  11. Yaya, that flirt thinks she is maganda. Will you please, like, donate one of our mirrors to her?
  12. You're like so panget. Whenever I kita your muka, I wanna make suka talaga
  13. The more you ASA, the more you NGA NGA!
  14. ill make hilahila ur hair kasi im so pissed na to you!
everytime I'm with my friends then when we passed by some girls hanging out at Glorietta, or at Starbucks, I can here those words from them. hahaha. Sometimes, I just can't hide to laugh hahaha! is this really necessary? this way of speaking? hahaha!

Minsan maarte talaga ako pero not to the point of speaking that way hahaha.

What is Conyo? according to urbandictionary: used in the Philippines as a semi-derogatory term for people who seem to be high-class and vain or conscious about their social status and speak in Taglish or broken-Tagalog mixed with English.

How To Speak Like A Teenage Conyo




here's a vid from youtube.
Watch!

well, you know like parang wala na ako ma-say.
Its like I already explained it well.
(hahaha ang hirap)

Okie done with it.
Its up to you. If you want to still talk that why hehehe!


HAPPY CONYO DAY :)


Ciao!

No comments: