Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kawaii, The CAFE MARU EXPERIENCE :)


I love visiting small cafe with cute aesthetic with their place.
I already visited coffee shops around the metro and 
while I'm on vacation at Cebu, I've noticed this one cute coffee shop near my cousin's school

located at: Ground floor Ethan's House 
Gov M. Cuenco Street, Banilad
Cebu City.
Tel: (032) 239 7909

Opens: 10am
Closes: 12mn



Here's my snaps at the coffee shop.

One word for this: Kawaii :)



Picture Wall: You can post your photos here :)


Freedom Wall :)






They also have cute stuff to sell :)


Hello Miss, as promised here's my blog post for your cute cafe! :)


Tia and Friends :)




Notebooks for Doodle :)


One of the cute doddle I saw in their notebooks :)




WAFFLE craze :)



Perfect place to hangout and chill :)


actually this day is my treat for my cousin :)


Me and my Banana Shake! yummmm!

One more reason why I want to visit Cebu again :)

Thanks Cafe Maru! :)



 

No comments: