Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

#10THINGSTOSHARE.

 
Here's my usual 10 Things to share,
Family, Friends,Fashion,Lifestyle,Gadget,Music,Movie and mooreee.
 
Anything that pops my Crazy Mind!
 
Fifty Shades of Grey.
One of the book that I'm reading now.
and guess what sooon on Theather whooh
but wait there's more.
Christian Grey will be portrayed by Ian Somerhalder
OMG! I can't wait for this!


 
Happy Morning indeed.
Because of Him!
oooh Channing! hahaha
Downloaded: Magic Mike. 



 
My Pink Friday outfit.
@ office.



 
My pretty cousin Jet.
Little Photoshoot for my Pretty Little Princess 



 
My Favorite Online webcam
Photovisi.com 


 
want to visit this place in Libis.
Upside down restaurant, Pan de Amerikana :)
whooowieee who wants to join me? 


 My Favorite, Auntie Anne's now at SM Fairview :)
Yummy!



At Jet's Birthday bash at beeda ang sarap. Jollibee!
famous pose daw yan hindi ko naman alam hahaha!




 
Isa sa mga kinabaliwan ko nung ako ay bata pa. Ngunit hanggang pagtanda Hello Kitty Solid, May mga bagay pa lang sadyang Hindi na babago. hahaha! :)
 


New Fashion blog post sooon
 
Happy Looong Weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: