Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

ONE BIG FIGHT FOR THE PHILIPPINES :)


Hours ago, just finished watching Pacman's fight over Margarito. poor Margarito, Better Luck next time. Another zero rate for crime, no traffic day and no tambay outside. hehehe! Anyways, saw margarito's face (via fb post) BASAG >.<

Yesterday, I saw my old friend from teletech. Sis Jecai Gallon, She ordered 12 pcs mini cupcakes for her sweetheart! hehehe I met her at bucks SMF. Chitchat for an hour then bids goodbye. Gawwwd I miss her! :) Hope to see my co-employees soon. Then I bought stuffs for Hiccups, then bought ensaymada for mom, her favorite. hahaha! By 3:00pm I went to church for our rehearsal. It's Cathy's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! :D She bought treats for everyone including a big chocolate cake! hahahaha! I LOVE IT! Ate mel brought my fabric for my gown! I can't wait for her wedding. tan-tan-tanan na naman. Two this December and 2 for February. yeheeeeey daming events. eggcited! :D

okay enough with my kadaldalan, my client called, need to go now. caio!

FAMILY CELEBRATION LATER! wow kapamilya ni pacman? hahaha! :)

LOVE.LOVE!

No comments: