Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LOOOONG DAY :)

Tired, Sleepy and Hungry that's me. Got a long tiring day. Jampacked schedules from school then meet up with mom and dad. Visited my uncle at their place and lots of blah.blah.blah for today. :) hahahahahaha!

Visited school to finish our orgnization's report. BIG CHECK! it's done and nothing to worry about. We did it the LEGAL WAY!! :)) gets??? hahaha! nothing t worry about sweetheart. You're doing the right thing and you did a good job. hehe! Then got my TOGA! yey! Then mom called me and she's with uncle will so I need to be there by lunch time. Bought my fave, MONIEGOLD hahaha! Then, off to uncle's place. Chitchat with tita suzeth, then mom found a new friend Tita Janet. so sweet and thoughtful hehehe. Made a snack for everyone. Then dad arrived, boring uwian na sayang :P hahahaha!

Now, I just checked my email, sent email for orders, checked facebook, twitter, tumblr ETC hahaha! okay enough. DINNER IS SERVED. GOODNIGHT SWEETHEARTS! :)

SHOPPING DAY TOMORROW!

No comments: