Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I CAN'T WAIT FOR DECEMBER :)


It's been two weeks after I finished attending my class, and guess what "WELCOME TO THE BUM's LIFE" haha! But then I have my own source of income (HICCUPS CUPPYCAKES). My super kikay BUSINESS. hehehe! I still got orders from school and friends, thank you. like tomorrow I'll be having a delivery at Trinoma. hehe. I've been very busy with that last two weeks. Went shopping the whole week with jejemon (joselle) hahaha! Visited my shopping spot at quiapo. hahaha! I still can remember my childhood days. THE CHIKITELTEL DAYS were tita len and I go to quiapo to buy beads for chikiteltel. (our mini kikay business before) We joined different bazaars during christmas time. Dyan ako natutong tumawad :P hahaha! The WMS days na kahit bumabagyo sugod pa din kami for the sake of beads hahaha! I tried selling everything from beaded accesories, bags, clothes and lot of kikay stuff. hahaha I can still remember how big was my bag that time, that I try to bring all of my samples hindi pa kasi uso ang online shopping that time. And guess what I'm now into baking hahaha! yeah, MY CUPPYCAKES, MY VERY OWN BUSINESS. I really thank God for giving me this idea of having this kikay business. Thanks to my family and friends. I'm very excited this December coz Tita Len (my very creative tita, owner of lennikins craft) will spend the holidays with us, were planning to have a bazaar with her stuff and my stuff. Whooopie! Gawwwwwd I miss her! I cant wait for my December Happenings! Parties with Fambam and Friends, Bulk orders for HICCUPS as in super! hahaha 300 cupcakes, isang order pa lang! yahooo. Then, planning to spend weekends at Baguio with my loving friends, Spa attack with my Marias or clubbing??? I dont know it's their choice hahaha! Plus Nightout with my Girls, MOM and SISSY IN LAW. whooohooo! Yes! So no time for work?? start first a bum's life?? hahaha! joke! I already filed my application with my preferred top companies one is "SAKAY na" hen the other is "BIDA ANG SARAP" hahahaha! I can't wait. sooooobeeerr jampacked schedule no time for LOVELIFE hahaha! chos! Okay lang yun, He makes me smile naman eh! hahaha! Malupet!

AFFIRMATIVE!

It's November 12, tomorrow is my Bestfriend's BIRTHDAY. MARIA REENAH! hahaha! Happy birthday sweetheart! LOVES!! LIBRE! hahahaha! mwah! :)

For P: can't wait to see you. Hugs! I miss you! :)

For Dad: Goodluck! I hope it's a deal. hahaha! ehem IPOD TOUCCCCH :)) yes naman! :)

For Mom: Let's make dynamite tonight! hahaha! I'll cook the rice for us! hahaha

For Brotherdeary Denz: Take care at SG, Be ther next year, prepare your atm and creditcards hahaha

For Brother Otep: whatever hahaha!

For My sweet pumpkin jai: Tita M loves youuuu :)

For SISSY shao: thanks for my BLAIRBAND :)) I love it!! mwahmwah DQ treat next week!

For MARIA's : I miss you all! can't wait for our next night out :)) KAPE!!! I WANT KAPE!

For BETCH's: Can't wait for our next escapade. BAGUIO BABY! hahaha! get ready with your scarf and wayfarers! :)

For BFB's: I miss you all, see you on Sunday! It's for us to glorify God's name :) sarap!

For HICCUPs: You did a very GOOD JOB! hahaha! MONEY yahooooo...

For YOU: thanks for reading my blog :)) hehehe!





I pause for a while and UNWIND. this is LIFE :)


I promise I'll update you tomorrow bloglife! :)

caio, need to rake my medicine na :(

2 comments:

Karen Kierulf said...

Wow 300 cupcakes. That's a lot of kneading. Ouch!! ;p Go Hiccups! :)

Mauii Perry said...

plus 200 mini cupcakes hahaha two days ko gagawin. Thanks ate K :))