Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

COOKING MUM AND BAKING DAWTER! :)

Good morning, I had a very bad dream with someone I really don't like. hahaha! scratch the name. It's a NIGHTMARE! I swear! hahaha! It's a sweet scenario butI don't like the casts of my dream. hahaha!

anyways, this morning mom is cooking I'm done baking 40 baby cupcakes. hehehe! while mom is still cooking her specialty *SINIGANG* (maasim-asim). I really love my mom's sinigang I wonder what's her secret ingredients maybe her love and passion for cooking. likewise with my cuppycakes love and passion for baking. hehehe! I heard lot of compliments from friend and family with my designs, THANK YOU ARANETA! hahaha chooos! so Tonight, I'll make chili-stick or what we call DYNAMITE for dinner. I really love making those. Hindi naman ako ang kumakain sila. But I'm starting to eat SPICY FOOD, Bicolana po ire! hehehe! okay hungry mouth na sila they can't start eating without me. hahaha! Pano ako na lang prinsesa dito. hahaha! :))

SCHEDULE FOR TODAY:
-delivery at SMF
-(open ba ang bdo? hahaha)
deposit money for my BELLE DE JOUR POWER PLANNER! come to momma! :D
-visit NAILAHOLICS (after GAZILLION YEARS finally I can have one! :D)
-grocery time for another set of orders next week.
-Church rehearsal 5pm :)
-Dinner with fambam :)

WHAT TO BUY:
-Myra E (naagawan kami ni mother earth haha)
-Cover Girl (yehey! thank tita for $$$$)
-Bigger Coin keeper like POMOMOY from clipper.
-starbucks cellphone charm. (naku na-arbor na lahat! pambihira bibili na naman!) hahaha

okay, enough with my kadaldalan! :D

oh I love the SUN today! :)) soooobrang saya! :)

P.S for MRS. KIERULF , Hello! Good morning, have a great day. I love reading your blog. hehehe since before yung xanga mo pa before. You're one of the bloggers that I admire! keep it up! KEEP THE BLOGGING LIFE FIRE UP! hehehe Love.Love!:))

3 comments:

Karen Kierulf said...

Nyay! I was such a silly blogger sa xanga pa lang.. binabawas bawasan ko na nga ngayon. Hahaha. Anyway, thanks for appreciating. Love love!<3

Mauii Perry said...

ang cool kaya ng mga post mo dun hehehe online journal talaga. Subscriber mo ako date hahaha! wag mo bawasan ate dagdagan mo hehehe :) No problem! LOVES! :D

Karen Kierulf said...

Hahaha :))