Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

SOBER! :)

UNDER PRESSURE!!! :(

This last week, I thought it would be fun.. but it's not. I already recieved paperworks and researches from my dearest professors!!!! Hello.. It just started, gaaawd! plus the fact that I have reports scheduled at the end of the sem. TSK! Everyday I spent about 2-3 hours at the library just to find my books, read articles and section of our Phil.Consti. Plus the article of my ObliCon :( ano ba!!! Patayan na ba ito??? I wanna LIVE pa!!! huhuhu

Luckily....

Dada is always their to take good care of me when I'm pagod and I'm sick. Last tuesday grabe, I skipped my lunch and breakfast. Then on our way home, dada is driving while me playing diner dash at his ipodtouch. I felt really uncomfy then ayun sumasakit na tummy ko sa gutom. Nagstopover kami sa select to buy foodaams ayun. still sick then me I wrapped myself with dada's jacket then he held my hand then he is rubbing it. Then he told me "kawawa naman ang mame... i love you :)" hehehe My happy pill talgang gumagaan ang pakiramdam ko then we reached my place then he opened the door for me and he brought my things :) sweeeet! with a kiss on the cheeks and said "Good night mame :)" hay.....

So sweet!! I miss him.. pasok ka na dada :)

see you in a little while...

okie guys bubuye!

SESSIONISTAS!!! seee you :) we rock!!!

No comments: