Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

*??? :)

I really had a hard time this past few day coz dada and I can’t meet due to some problems. Kaya ayun I miss him sobra! Hay. I wish magkita na kami. I miss him. This is the first time na matagalkami di nagkita. Usually 1-2 days kami di nagmeet but now up to 4 days! Hmmm. But magkita daw kami mamaya. We’ll be buying his stuff for school (whooh parang elementary) yeah! Me, wili and Tita baby :) Excited na ko :)


NEWS BREAK:


Last Sunday, at the church, ate mel told us na we will be having a presentation during 3rd Sunday of June. Mai, Peng, Bea and I will play the guitar, bass guitar, drums and keyboard????? What??? Kami ang tutugtug???are you kidding?? Pero totoo nga! Hehe. Late afternoon last Monday. Nagpractice na kami. Gelo and Prince taught us to play all that instrument. Pero pinakatutor ko talaga si gelo. And guess what. Nakakatugtog ako ng bass guitar without knowing the chords puro ganito kami pag practice “eto-eto-eto-eto” hehehe tinuturo lang ni gelo kung ano pipindutin ko kasi di ko pa kabisado eh hehe. Ang kulit! 3 straight days kami nagpractice :) hehehe and we already knew 3 songs!!! Yeah! Galling! I WILL SING, SAVING GRACE AND KALAKIP AY AWITIN :) OHA! I love it! I never expected na matutoto ako mag-BASS, which is dada’s current bass player in their band. Kung sila ang SEBENTDISAYPOL hehe, kami ang SEBENTDISAYPALS hehe ang kulit naming. Watch out for our pictures :) yeah!



Tomorrow na ang practice yeah excited, kasi makikita na akong dada magplay ngbass guitar :)


yehey!

No comments: