Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

*WHO PLAYS THE BASS GUITAR? :)

I never expected that we will gonna be so serious with our female band trip! Hehehe. We already had 3 songs. Plus yesterday, We performed in front of the huge crowd. We wore smart casual look outfit. That really made us so radiant. Then, we had two sets. 1st and 2nd service. Then they loved it! Yahoo… Then after the service dada and I hanged out at my place. We took wacky, crazy and stupid pictures haha! Then we didn’t let me go to church for our 2pm practice and RECORDING!! Yeah recording artist na kami :P ahaha joke! Pero nagrecord talaga kami testing chorva! I’ll post some of our performances within gazillion minutes ahaha :P Nasa SLR pa ni wili yung mga pictures and gelo will edit everything well :) suportado ng SEBENTDISAYPOL ang SEBENTDISAYPALS ahaha ooooooh sound good! :P

Another breaking news

The scare about N1H1 really rocked the country. Ched declared that all universities will resume classes by JUNE 15. but why is it that I’m not affected?????(kasi naman 15 talaga pasukan namin) huhu. Nothing change. Except with the physical examination and bring facemask upon entering the campus. Waaaah anu kaya itsura namin??? Naku! Good luck. Buti na lang I’ll be having my Flu-shot! Thank ate K :)

Okie I’ll be going na :) xoxo

No comments: