Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

UNDER PRESSURE! :(

I never expected that this semester would turned something that would make me give up studying! REALLY!! BORING!! Walang excitement. But NO PWEDE--- My dad will KILL me :)) ahaha Pano ako di maboboring here's the stupid lame reasons!!!

  1. WORLD LIT SUCKS!!! I hate our PROFESSOR!! scratch the name. He's a crap! God I hate him! He just come in our room, sit in his stinky chair and start his blahblah shit!! I HATE HIM!!! BORING sabi nga ni friend GEO painomin daw ng energy drink ng magkabuhay naman ahaha :P
  2. BORING SCHEDULE I got a sched from 2-7pm staright walang break! plus I cant be with my friends during their vacant hour! ang daya!!! Wala na nga kaming picture together!!
  3. TONS OF PAPER WORKS AND RESEARCHES! GOSH! Is the class just started?? AWW! damn! Professors threw lots of paperworks! especially BS! awww! I NEED A BREAK!
  4. LATE DISMISSAL! This made me sick! I only got 2 hours to be with dada everyday! as in papauwi lang. Minsan 3 hours pagtraffic pa yun. But when he brings the car mas mabilis ang biyahe hmmm. hay I miss him na tuloy! :( ang cheessssy! ahahaa :)
That's my 4 reasons!! ang BORING!!

But next sem it would be a fun semester coz OJT TIME na :)) yahoo!!!

bubye!!

P.S.

visit my plurky account :)

No comments: