Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

*Please Make me Happy*

The day went well as i expected...

Regular classes plus we watched a play @ my school entitled "Quiapo".

Early in the morning i met wili @ Rizal hall tambayan a.k.a (RH TAMBAYAN!) aheheheh.. Then we decided to have our breakfast @ Jabee pancakes foe me and an egg and burger steak for him. He left me there coz he will attend his first class. i decided to drop by in a computer shop to check my mail. Went to my first class ala naman nigawa. vacant by my second class then unting discussion @ my MGE 203 aheeheh.. then ate lunch and computer shop again. Then I felt dizzy after i checked my mail. Then my bru sistah decided to watch a play. Its so nice kakatuwa, kakakilig, naiiyak ung iba sa amin aheheheh..=) Went home by 5pm and home by 7pm then had a chitchat with beybi aheheheh..=) slept by 10 pm...

=)

No comments: