Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

*Friendship Last Forever*

Today's schedule:

-make sundo by Daddy...
-meet up lala and enah @ Boba...
-Talk to my bru sistah...
-attend my classes
-check my accounts..
-go home early
-pa-good shot ke papa para payagan tom...


wili fetch me @ UE went home together it rains so hard. Then he left me at robson then i went straight ahead @ Esem then i saw lala but enah was not yet around.. OMG! patay n kasi alang phone ung isa panu namen macocontact pakiramdaman??? aheheheh... we decided to call her up but the line cant be reach then while strolling around the mall we saw her.. Thank God! Then hang out @ boba. Saw yayi and he served our sandwich @ Mister Donuts...

Thanks mare I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys...

Really miss yah all..=)

Gotta go need to make habol to my class pa...


GAME @ Aranete UE vs La SALLE! Go WARRIOIRS!14-0 wish for it!

No comments: