Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

*Bobaloca of quizzes and tournament*

wheeeew a very tiring day because of the following reasons:

  • Need to review for my Statistic quiz with 25% of my grade????
  • Accounting: Jounalizing,Adjusting,Worksheet blah blah blah....
  • Up and down: 4th floor to ground floor of SFC building...
  • Tournament with number 18: Ann... YeY! I won!
  • Non-stop lakaran....

April and I decided to take a break @ Bobaloca Mango dreams for her and Lychees kiss for me... Yum! Then I saw my batchmate Yayi then talked for a while really had fun talking with him pura kasi kalokohan ahehehheh..=) Then ayun went home na kasi lakas ng rain.. then eto i decided to open my acccount ahehehehhe..=)

tataa...

anyways...

*HAPPEE 9TH FOR MIMI AND DADEE*

(Kung kilala mu sila edi un na un aheheheh)

No comments: