Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

*Insans Big Day*






hmmmmmmm.... Im still lonely..=(




Pretending that we are happee =(




Nstp class started by 8:30 but before that i went @ admission to meet my friends: Jobel, Barbz, Tung, Luna and Kat. Then we made jobel cry ahehehhe..=) bait ko kasing friend ayan na iyak sa tuwa. Then went up to our room. Today was scheduled for our community visitation. alang mga bata because it rains so hard. We just ate the food that we bought. Back in our school we met my peeps. hanging out there making palo palo ung mga braso and played step no with barbz! aheheheh..=) saya! namumuro si tung talo ako.. Then captred some photos Then went home with my beybi so sweet he let me slept 2 his shoulder awww....=)









My insan told me that we are about to go to Trinoma to meet their mom. We stroll around the place having kulet even to our driver aheheheh..=) then biglang "ate mau gusto ko ng ice cream ahahhaha ayun napagastos tuloy me ahahah ayos lang" baby sitter ako for that day. Then ate @ chef de angelo and steak house went to time zone pati ako nakipaglaro. stroll, shop, then have a break @ coldrock ice cream shake! then last stop toys r us for the boys bought hotwheels for the two boys and last stop jabee aheehehhe sangkatutak na kainan really had fun homed by 11pm...
















thats it
taaaahtahhh

No comments: