Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

*Clinic Fever*

wheeew...

wat a day....=(


First thing that happened to me yesterday i found out that my mp3 player was broken.. huhuhuhu then, when I arrived at school(UE). Im not feeling well im suffuring from dysminorhea ahhuhuhu... During my statistic class im still okay. I still solved my professor's set of problems and I found it easy to solve. Then when we arrived at our Accounting class I felt dizzy and uncomfy na. So they decided to rush me in the clinic ther doctor told me that I need to eat foods rich in Iron cause she found out that "ANEMIC daw ako" too bad. I stayed there for about an hour waiting for the bell to ring. Then Dei waited me so that he could join me to go home. Then medjo ayos na feeling ko...

Thanks beybi....=)

*mWahUgS*

-Gotta go need to see my friends and of coarse HIM.. harhar...

-ciaO....

No comments: