Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

*Treat For Three (Fam Dinner)*

Even it rains so hard we decided to take our dinner outside harhar mom's treat again but by this time only the three of us broder(den), mom and i. My dad was left at home coz he had a visitor. Then, first stop MISTER DONUT for my dad's pasalubong harhar bought donuts and sandwich for daddy yo...then went to bobaloca for some cool treat yum lychees kiss plus banna and strawberry syrup go yummy!!!... then ate our dinner at REYES BBQ ahahah... chicken bbq for me ahahaha... then while waiting for the other psp yeilds my boredom ahahah..=) then finally time to eat. after that we went home early text my dei for a sweet chitchat then time for bed....

Taaaataaaa...=)

gotta go need to go for our GAME.....

WOOOOHHHHH UE vs UST GO!!!!

pictures coming up soon i forgot my card reader errr...=p

No comments: