Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

*Rainy Days*

It rains so hard...=(

I cant do whatever i want to do... Yesterday my mom gave us a treat for dinner hahaha... yum spaghetti with ham and cheese sandwhich from MISTER DONUT.. me and my brother bought it.. I went to my tita's new house i found it cute especially the bar area that she had in her living room.. amyways, i just finished a new craft again... my new bulletine board for my things to do and things to buy harhar... its kinda cute kasi puno na naman ng picture ahahaha like my mareng darryl told me "CAMERAHOLIC daw" ahahahahah well its 1000% true harhar..=) okies gotta go i need to finish my work now...

-by the way, tomorrow will be our game "UST vs UE" harhar

who will gonna win this time????

hmmm will see... Go Warriors...

No comments: