Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

*July Updates*

Got a chance to meet my HS frenz: UrIe anD JackIe plUs the DebutanT EllDriNn...



Got my invitation for Elldrinns's debut party @ Patio Ibarra



One of the 18 Treasures...=)



Mare-s went to my school totally chitchat and hang-out:,RafFolS,Enah BeA, Lala and Me...=)



NON-STOP QUIZZES!!!! WAAAAAH!!!!!



TEDDY welcome to my life...=) Beybi ko...



Love my BEyBi Boo..=) *mWahUgSz*



SweEt MadNeSs....=) aWWw...



Found and proved something..



Watched UAAP opening @ Araneta...



Barkada's Night out @ Tiendesitas, Metro walk and decades



Watched UAAP game Ust vs UE we won ahahah...=)



Happee 7th....



Debut party @ Patio ibarra with HS frens:Lala,Rovin,K.anne,jackie,urie,monet and Carl...



Got to meet Sheyne...



Uploaded hundreds of pixies ahahahha ADDICTS!



postEd BLogs...BroadCom???



Presented my powerpoint presentation...



Got new a.k.a "mEoW"



PRELIM WEEK IS OVER!!!!!!



Attended a literaly teaching strategies for NSTP students...



ate @ CEREALIOUS....=)



Updated my accounts...



Newly added frens @ my account: ate Karen,Gladys,tita len,kristel,barbsz....



Finish reading the story "the giving tree"



Watched "transformer and Diehard" with dei...=) Thanks!



Watched "harry potter and Fantastic 4"



Waiting for our landline...tagal ah???



need to finish my Thesis report entitled "Cell phone and its major threats on human kind' interesting isn't it?


Rainy season started already..



------MaUrIcia aIyT?????-----


No comments: