Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

POP.


a late tribute for my first superman in my life.

MY DAD, Joselito Peralta, My super Gwaping na Tatay.

Happy Father's Day Papa!

Here's one for you.




The ARTISTAHIN pose of my Dad :)



Naughty indeed! He danced for me just to make me laugh.




When I was A kid, my dad would always bring me to his fishing site.
This is our boning moment.
He taught me how to fish.
and with my first catch, I can still remember that he is proud of me.
(atin atin lang toh, kasi kwinwnto niya sa mga friends niya na nakahuli ako hahaha!)
Thanks DAD!




Best Chef ever! No one can beat my dad!




Ikaw na maging Bunso,
Making me hatid to School during highschool then to college and now to my work
Ako na BUNSO! hahaha!




He taught me to read the bible.
He taught me about God.
Thank you Lord for my wonderful dad.

He is..


a loving son.


a great brother










a Loving Husband



a GREAT DAD!



Loving and Cool  Lolo





Great Friend.

and last but not the least 
a Great Daddy to this little grown up girl.





I'm a one proud Daddy's Girl :)



Thanks Papa for everything.
Yung promise ko sayo tutuparin ko yun,
yung Porsche car.
hehehe.

Antay-antay lang hehehe :))

LOVE YOUUUUUU! 

No comments: