Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Fashion. Art. Sassy. Haute - FASH by Mauii Perry

Since before I'm not into Fashion.

For my admiration right now, I owe everything to my mom.
She's my royal fashionista.
She is very fashionable and very maarte the way she looks

Trivia: My mom takes 4 hours to take a bath plus 1 hour for dress up hahaha!
Thats my mom. My only Mom!

Well, in my part,
Im not that really concern with my looks, my clothes and pother fashion related stuff.












Thanks to Fashion bloggers, I got an interest into Fashion
I'm just a simple blogger until I read different fashion blogs.
I became interested. Whooh I'm a Girl! hahaha!

Here are my super gorgeous bloggers that I followed:


I owe everything to my mom and fashion bloggers:

Thank You!

here's my Summer Collection:
(charot)




SUMMER 2012

Location: Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte






FASH: office attire to Vacay Trip hehe.
Dress: Susto
Watch: Tomato
Sunnies: From SG, @karenkierulf












FASH: Beach, Fun and Sun.
Cover Up: Tomato
Two Piece: Freeway
Sunnies: Fly Shades
Shorts: Adidas






FASH: Pure.
Top: Blogger's Bazaar in SG @karenkierulf
Shorts: Jewel
Sunnies:  Blogger's Bazaar in SG @karenkierulf
Watch: Tomato





 FASH: Candle Light Dinner.
Long Dress: FnH





FASH: Walking on Sunshine
Top and Bottom: Adidas
Sunnies: Wayfarer, Rayban
Cover Up: Dubai
Shorts: Adidas





FASH: Going Home Oohlala
Dress: Roxy
Watch: Tomato
Sunnies: Fly Shades


I love my Tourista Looks.

Can't wait to be back here!






Follow my Blog.

Thanks, Chikas!

No comments: