Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Payday, happy day! :)

Every payday, I make sure that I save enough money for my bills and payments
but this time, I got extra so I treat myself with something this time by SM Department store! hahaha!



sorry, I forgot my eco friendly bag, maybe they should use paperbags instead :)
GO GREEN! :)



I was looking for a flips then I saw this cute slippers from Toeberries
Aside from the fact that I bake cupcakes, I really love cupcakes hahahaha!





 when I'm about to pay I passed through the bag section,
of course I'm a bag lover so I looked for some sale bags.
the BOOM! I saw this cute bag!
looks like longchamp but this time transparent.
BOOM din ako nito sa holddaper hahaha!
But I love transparent bags sooo....
Pop, make me hatid to the office :) hahahaha!




at the cashier, about to pay, they offered me the card so I avail it
when I reached home.

MOM: oh may SMAC card ka na pala.
MAU: ewan ko nga bat ako kumuha di naman ako bumibili sa dept store
MOM: bakit ka kumuha, lokaret
MAU: wala lang hahaha :))

hahahaha!

I'm after the discount at the hotels for my travels  :)

yesss!

SM, We got it all for you!

Ciao!


No comments: