Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Holiday, Happy Mau.

It's holiday, NO PASOK.
What to do? 
Go Out.

I'm with my sister in law Shao.
Shopping day for us.
Take photos for Lookbook.
Look for prospect gift for Christmas.

My Outfit.


Look book: Mauii Perry



Testing shot




off to Eastwood

At the cab, taking photos? non stop :D

yey Long hair. Perm by next year.

My shopping buddy
Location: Eastwood.

We've visited the little things she needs shop at eastwood yesterday, will be back next week. I love their flats. 
Lacoste, but no stock for ate's bag. aww fail.

sha-sha

Testing Shot for Lookbook
(nagfefeeling lang hahaha!)

Lookbook sake.



of course, Two pretty girls :)


I bought my first feathered earring.
gonna wear it tomorrow at United Bloggers Bazaar.




SNACKS


 for snacks. Yum!

Toodles. Sleephead.



 Mau shares: Be happy, not because everything is good, But because you can always find the good side of everything.

Love,

Mauii Perry

No comments: