Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

BLOGGERS UNITED: FIRST TIME!

Guess what it's my first time to visit Bloggers United Bazaar. It's there second time to have organize a bazaar this year. I missed bazaar last May, so me and my friends really cleared our schedule for this event.

Bloggers United, organization of young, fabulous and hippy fashion bloggers.

I wanna be like them sooon. hehehe!

Need to invest for two important details: Fashion and Figure :) oohlalah!

here's some snaps from the event:



Ready to go.
Outfit: Black tube top, jeans and swarovski necklace.



Captured moment with my fashionista friends (Erika and Gigi)



Blogger.



Lalalalala. Tired from shopping. Snapshot muna!



Checked In :)



Lissa Kahayon and David Guison
Loveteam? :)



Blogging World 



Where are you camille co? hmmm




Busy Shopper.




Gigi meets David


Hello Gorgeous Friends :)


Tweeting----Liss Kahayon.


as well as Mauii Perry




BANGLESSSS...



iMAC



Mirror shot!




Fashion Bloggers (Chosss!)






keme.... LOOKBOOK effect :)





Venue: Treston International, Taguig.



Supot EPIC. hahaha! :)



Lakwatsero, Lakwatsera



My Fashion Lakwatsera buddy: Barbz




Bloggers United.





Bow, wala kaming nabili sa booth ni Mother Becky :P



TRUE!





with Victor Basa and Miss Divine LEE, hello mother!




Paid for my mom's utang because of this shot. hehehe
THANK YOU MISS LAUREEN UY! :)

Till next bazaar FASHIONISTA.

I bought a FnH long summery dress! yey!

oooohlalah!

No comments: